ICAN HQ: Beit Shemesh, Israel
5 HaUman, Industrial Zone, Beit Shemesh
CannaTech isn't just and incredible, global event experience...
it is the future of cannabis
$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/telav9mj/domains/telaviv2019.canna-tech.co/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313
Tel Aviv is globally recognized as a hub of innovation and creativity. With cutting-edge start-ups at every corner, this bustling, sea-side city is the perfect setting for CannaTech’s annual flagship event.
CannaTech is a next-level medical cannabis conference bringing together industry titans, change agents, and thought leaders to discover, connect, and accelerate medical cannabis innovation. With dynamic networking events, speakers from every sector of the industry, and pitches by up-and-coming medical cannabis entrepreneurs, CannaTech offers a unique platform to propel cannabis medicine into the future.
Join us at CannaTech Tel Aviv this March 31 – April 2 for a full spectrum medical cannabis event showcasing the best in science and technology, finance, regulatory policy, and entrepreneurship. Join us April 3 for our annual VIP Israel tour.
This year’s CannaTech Tel Aviv is our most diverse and comprehensive event to date. With a range of ticketing options, attendees can individualize their CannaTech experience.
MARCH 31: SCIENCE AND BUSINESS SYMPOSIUM
Address: The Council for a Beautiful Israel
80 Rokach Blvd, Hayarkon Park, Tel Aviv
Choose between two full day in-depth informational sessions highlighting the brightest
minds in medical cannabis:
1) Cannabis plant science and medical research
2) Cannabis business, industry and finance
APRIL 1-2: CANNATECH TEL AVIV 2019
This premier two-day conference is a full spectrum event covering diverse topics from all
sectors of the medical cannabis ecosystem.
* Explore the latest regulatory and compliance standards
* Learn about the next wave of targeted cannabis-based therapies and devices
* Hear from innovators developing novel cultivation and delivery systems to improve
the quality and efficacy of cannabis medicine
* Connect and converse with the industry’s greatest minds and biggest players
APRIL 3: VIP ISRAEL TOUR
There is still time to sign up to the VIP Tour! On Wednesday April 3 we will be traveling to Jerusalem for an exclusive Israel experience. Join other esteemed medical cannabis industry leaders and innovators for an intimate networking opportunity. With only ten remaining spots, join today to avoid missing out on this incredible itinerary:
* Participants will be picked up in Tel Aviv and chauffeured to Jerusalem.
* Our first stop will be at Lumir Labs, a world-leading cannabis therapeutics developer offering evidence-based solutions for medical cannabis companies.
* Following an enlightening tour of Lumir Labs, we will make our way to the famous Mahane Yehuda Market in the center of the city. After a guided tour to take in the sights, sounds, and smells of this global foodie landmark, participants will enjoy an abundant tasting menu.
* After lunch, VIPs will go behind the scenes for a unique tour of Jerusalem’s Old City. Travel back in time as you walk through the subterranean tunnels under the Western Wall and explore this restored ancient quarter.
* Explore the evocative Judean Hills as we make our way to a lavish VIP party in a unique natural venue nestled in lush foot hills. The views are breathtaking!
Are you seeking funding for a cannabis business?
Apply here to pitch your cannabis business concept live at CannaTech and for the chance to win an exclusive iCan prize package. Hundreds of high net worth investors seeking opportunities in the cannabis industry.
Are you a qualified investor seeking to invest in cannabis?
Apply here for special access to the CannaTech Deal Room. This unique opportunity to connect with a vetted cohort of high market potential companies is only open to qualified investors with demonstrated experience.
Join CannaTech Sessions to gain deeper insight into specific and pertinent topics in the medical cannabis sector. Each Session is moderated by a leading expert, opening up the conversation to nuance and questions. Moderators will enrich and guide the Session, ensuring an enhanced experience. From cutting-edge plant biology research to next-level approaches to financing cannabis start-ups, CannaTech Sessions facilitate the expansion and exchange of medical cannabis knowledge.
Mon-Tues, April 1-2, 2019
Wed, April 3, 2019
Trask & Reading 3
Tel Aviv Port